Today, I decided to tug along the family after getting the kids from school and head to our nearest Bunnings just to see some colours ... And since Beechwood has Taubmans Paint as their supplier, I thought before our Colour Selection Appointment comes up, we might as well do our own research ... Here was what happened today ...

MrK busy and condfused ,,,
Even the kids started to become decision makers lol
Some of the stuff that I was able to grab as part of my reference to our internal colours
Some of the shades that we are considering ... the screen colour is not doing justice to the real colours
Told the kids that they can choose their room colour and these are what Zechy came up with ... a tinge of blue green for him.
And these are Hannah's picks --- of course in the shade of pink for her
Some of the other grays that we are looking at ...
If there is one thing that I am already sure of, is that we are using Crisp White (top left) in all our internal framings including the cornices and door frames - could even be the internal doors.
That is it for now... again another mental notes that I am trying to remember so I am blogging it :)
See you in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment