Saturday, 22 October 2016

Inspirations: Pendant Lights

I know its early stage but I am already slowly trying to get some ideas for our kitchen pendant lights.  We decided though that we will do this after the handover as just putting downlight will cost us $110 a piece --- yes $110 a pop so if we have 3 in the kitchen and around about 9 in the open space for the lounge and dinning area will already cost us $1320 and that does not include the down lights in all the rooms and the hallway.
MrK knows of someone who is a licensed sparkie (electrician) and he reckon that doing it ourselves after our builder had done the house would be much cheaper for us ...
Take a look at some of the things that I am leaning towards ... Part of putting this in our blog is for me to remember things before all the chaos begins ...

These two are on the top my list as it is great with our grey/black/white colour scheme

 


I love them all ... if only its not top dollars to get them
Anyway see you in our next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment