Friday, 14 October 2016

Inspirations ...

If I am not busy with the kid's homework or cooking dinner after coming home from work, or at night if sleep is nowhere in sight, I try to browse the net and screenshots possible inspiration for our upcoming build ...
Let me share with you some of what I found ... Pinterest and Google Image are my best friends at the moment and where I got most of it ... here they are

The dark grey tile roof

Wishing for a side gate like this

The following are the shades of grey that we are still tossing on for the interior walls..
This is one of the ones that we are shorlisting

 This is the other shade that I am thinking as well

This is the configuration of our kitchen (not that big though)
So I have set my mind on white cabinetry and black caesarstone benchtop with a freestanding 900mm oven... pendant light ideas to follow

The following pics are just my fascination of the black caesarstone benchtop so please allow me to just keep looking lol




 Lastly, I was able to find something that would most probably be close to what my cosy kitchen would look like (but not this small though) ... we opted for a freestanding 900mm oven due to MrK and I's passion for cooking and baking.  The only difference with our one and this is that instead of wood benchtop, we again opted for a caesarstone benchtop which would probably be in black as earlier mentioned
That's it for now ... I have been busy with things other than browsing but I am sure as soon as I get some free time, I shall be screenshot happy again for all those inspirations...
See you on the next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment