Although we have delegated Cobbity Blinds to look after all our window furnishings for our new home, there were two blinds that they have confirmed that they cannot do. You see, I want the kids' windows to be different - with colours and prints - something vibrant and something that they chose themselves as I want them to be involved in our build as well.
In our initial consultation with Gerdina from Cobbity Blinds, we were shown some printed materials that they can convert into roller blinds. I have allowed the kids to choose (of course it is still us on the last say) but unfortunately she came back to me through email stating that she was informed that all materials with prints were no longer offered and that we are free too seek other supplier for it.
That's when I went back to my original supplier online - BlindsOnline.
Here were the kids' choices.
![]() |
| This was Hannah's roller blind called Enchanted Forest. A predominately pink and white blinds for such a girly girl like her. |


No comments:
Post a Comment