This week is the slowest progress we've ever seen in our build and it begs the question WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?!?
All that happened this week was a lousy one coat of paint to all doors and walls, everything else is the same from last week. I am feeling deflated seeing that days are being wasted and we can't see anything substantial that is moving along.
NOT HAPPY is an understatement right now... bring back our former SS Kurt who worked like lighting.
What made it even more stressful is the fact that for some unknown reason, what used to be a great communication between our Customer Rep and ourselves have suddenly deteriorated to nothing. Her last email was on 09.08.2017 with her last word being - “If I can’t get an update from <SS> I will approach the Construction Manager tomorrow to obtain whatever he can that I can use for updates.” .
Sadly to date of this writing, there was no communication from her.
I will try to give her next week as updates are given every Wednesday so here's hoping that come next week there is something positive that we can look forward to or at least we can see that something is being made.
I will try to give her next week as updates are given every Wednesday so here's hoping that come next week there is something positive that we can look forward to or at least we can see that something is being made.
Meanwhile, get depressed with me with all these menial progress :(
![]() |
| Wardrobe doors now has their first coat of paint |
![]() |
| Internal doors also have received their first lick of paint |
![]() |
| All the three room's wardrobe was also painted inside and out |
![]() |
| The theatre room painted |
![]() |
| The front door has the primer paint put on... i hope they dont forget that its white on the inside and red on the outside |
![]() |
| Our masters painted and internal door to the walk in robe and ensuite door also painted |







No comments:
Post a Comment