Friday, 25 August 2017

Week 20: Getting back the Grove!

Week 20: It is much much better than last week's menial progress... still NO communication from our darling Customer Representative so Wednesday I had no choice but to email head office to express my dissatisfaction about their communication and I am glad that someone answered me immediately that day.
They said that tilers will finish by the end of this week as I was informed that our wall tiles for our ensuite were on back order for two weeks (why cant my darling CR just say this to us - its not hard). Today, I was so happy to see these progress.
Have a look at these photos and apologies as they were not great as it was taken from outside from a closed glass window as everything is truly locked lol... Second coat of paint done too to all walls and doors and all tiles are all in (even grouted lol). Tiles on the patio is also finished and grouted. I am excited for what else to come but for now I am enjoying what I am seeing ....

Downpipes are all painted

I am already in love with my laundry floor which is also our main tiles all over the house - a wood look tiles called Heartwood Eucalypt

Part of our meal area

Excited to use this kitchen and finally a walk-in pantry

 
That is all that I can see of the main bathroom but the bath is not in yet

The open plan living area


The open plan living area

The Ensuite

The Ensuite

The Ensuite

The Ensuite

Our masters

The front patio with the our big tiles

Eaves has been painted

The coffered ceiling in our terrazza is now painted too


That is it for now and thanks for dropping by
See you in our next post

No comments:

Post a Comment