Sunday, 28 May 2017

Week 7: Roof Tiles are Here

Our roof tiles arrived late Thursday arvo according to MrK who passed by the land Friday morning after bringing the kids to school. 
We are so excited to see this Classic Style Coal Roof Tiles.
We have chosen this a couple of months ago (October 2016) from a brochure and from a wall in a display warehouse but seeing this in actuality is just exciting (yes I know its abit shallow but any first time home builder sure shares my sentiment here).


We decided for this flat profile rather that the usual groove type style because MrK thinks its sexy while I had a better adjective for it stating its more sleek and contemporary.

Thanks neighbour for still not building as we are using your land for the time being to store our loots lol

Here's my first look at our Coal roof tiles that we chose seven months ago


Endless supply of roof tiles... I'm sooo happy

What are you thinking MrK? We both chose and agreed on the roof tiles so no backing out now lol

The terrazza is slowly taking shape and is also bricked already... I am definite we will love this space

The terrazza and the back of the house are slowly taking shape and is also bricked already

Classic Shake - Luna Eclipse
This is how the roof tiles should look like once finished
MrK and I are just so happy with the way the construction is progressing.  We are hoping to give you more update for next week.
Thank you for dropping by and see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment