Saturday, 13 May 2017

Week 5: Cured and ready...

Just a week and a half after the concrete was poured, I was amazed at what the deliveries showed up in our land today.  Coming home after an overtime, I pass by the estate and these were the sights that I was given.  Our Service Officer did mention that frames will be up by next week but I thought deliveries will be next week in time for erecting the frames.
So happy to see the progress.

Deliveries for today ... that's a whole lot of timber frames

Deliveries for today ... that's a whole lot of timber frames sitting in our garage


Thanks future neighbour, we kindda used your land to put our roof trusses but it will be gone by Monday for sure

Thanks future neighbour, we kindda used your land to put our roof trusses but it will be gone by Monday for sure

A view from the bottom of the terrazza

I can just imagine us sitting in the terrazza watching the sunset from that mountain view

I can just imagine us sitting in the terrazza watching the sunset from that mountain view


Cant believe that our builder is just leaving some of their stuff in here ... hope they are still there by Monday


More update as it comes. Thanks for joining us today.
See you in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment