Saturday, 6 May 2017

Another House Purchase


I made another small purchase for ThirtySeven today. 
This red drum pendant light will definitely compliment our red entrance door (that I mentioned in my previous post) .
This will be the first thing that you will see when you open the front door... for some reason MrK is not convinced that it will look nice, I guess he has to wait until we move and this gets put in.  I like it, I like it a lot.


 

I wanted to get more but I guess I have to wait until we move otherwise there  will be more to transfer to the new house.  Our monster 14kg washing machine was already here for a week now as the other one was nearing to its last breath so that's another thing that we need to bring to the new house.   Looking forward to new things that we will get but will do it slowly as MrK had to remind me lol.
Thanks for visiting us and see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment