Thursday, 20 April 2017

Construction: Week 2 - Poke a Hole (Piering)

Its a glorious day to do some piering ... upturn that land shall we :)

It was already getting dark when hubby returned back to the land to find more details ...


And these are what we have now ...

Piering to slab is now the stage that we are entering for this week... Because our land is just a stones throw away from our house, I am sure hubby will be there most of the time to see what action is happening.
Holes have been made on the land and all the holes have been filled with the cement slurry. This concrete piering will support the slab but as always hubby is raising concerns (hubby can react to things so prematurely as I'm sure these guys knows what they are doing)....  
He now wish to ask our service officer at Beechwood as to why some of these holes (pierings) does not have a full cement on them while others were at ground level... I guess another email for me is on the to do list tomorrow when I get to work :)
With a bit of luck, we might have a slab by the end of next week!

Thanks for joining and see you in the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment