A house sign/house number. That's the first gift for our ThirtySeven (we named it that lol).
Similar to this ... but in brushed silver background.
But after ordering, I realised that I am putting it in one of the rendered post which was very light (Taubmans Surfmist) in colour.
I just hope it will be seen and not disappear in the rendered post ...
Our bricks are dark and so is our roof so my initial thought was a light house sign but I didn't take into account the placing of this sign ... after hitting "finalise order" then it dawned on me that I am thinking of placing it in the post - that is rendered ... Oh dear.
But I am pretty happy with ThirtySeven's first gift :)
Just hoping that it will not be a washout when I finally hang it.
Thanks for joining us in our journey and see you in our next post.
******
24 January 2017
This came today...
Getting closer to building our forever home.


No comments:
Post a Comment