After our tile appointment today, we passed by the house and we were pleasantly surprised at what we saw .... what, we have garage doors already????
And when we went inside, we were again gobsmacked that our stone benchtop was already installed ... I think our tradies are wearing skates, as they are just flying when it comes to our build and we are sooo happy indeed. Have a look at what we've got today.
 |
| Hello Monument coloured garage doors in slimline profile ... looove it |
 |
| We've got a garage doors already? |
 |
The garage door from the inside
|
 |
| Oh what, our Tornado Quantum Quarts stone benchtop is already installed? |
 |
| So glad we've upgraded to a stone benchtop |
 |
| This benchtop will be the place for many meals or bread or cake making |
 |
| Quantum Quarts Tornado - a dark grey shade that we want. |
 |
| Hello double bowl sink ... |
 |
Quantum Quarts Tornado - a dark grey shade that we want.
|
 |
| Can't wait to cook and prep our food in here |
 |
With an open plan living, I'm in the thick of the action even if I'm cooking or prepping or baking and I love the view from that large sliding door.
That's it for now... just so happy with this week's new updates inside the house. Thank you for visiting us and see you in the next update.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment