Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Kids Room and Hallway inspirations

Knowing that we decided not to fork out $230 per room should we try to change the colour of any room aside from the Shale Grey that we opted for our internal walls, which I do adore, I decided to head back to see some inspirations from the net to see how we can spruce up a grey wall to give it some personality.
After seeing these photos (plus more) I realised that its not that bad after all... I was really scared that it will not suit in our kid's room but these photos proved me wrong .
Trying to find that gorgeous pendant light too


I became excited on the crafts that I can do for the room .... Those photo frame is already playing in my head on how I will make it.

An inspiration for my little man who loves to read books

Now I turn my vision to our hallway.  The very first thing that people will see when we open our door, when we invite them over and I want it not to be too formal but something inviting and interesting.  Putting an art may not be everyone's interest so these ones might probably a good one to start with ... because I know, at some point - perhaps after a year or two, I will change it again to something more interesting for the time.

 

 

That's it for now and thanks for joining us as we journey to building our humble home.

2 comments:

  1. The pendant light: http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/90190449/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pendant light: http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/90190449/

    ReplyDelete